1. IntroductionWelcome to Latracal Solutions Private Limited (also referred as Latracal).
Latacal (“us”, “we”, or “our”) operates as Grigora (https://grigora.co/) (hereinafter referred to as “Service”).
- Company refers to [Latracal Solutions Private Limited].
- User refers to any individual who accesses or uses our services.
- Personal Data means any information that relates to an identified or identifiable individual.
- Cookies are small files stored on your device (computer or mobile device).
- Data Controller means the natural or legal person who determines the purposes and means of processing Personal Data.
3. Information Collection
We collect various types of information for the purpose of providing and improving our services. The types of information we collect may include:
- Personal Data (e.g., name, email address) provided by the User;
- Usage data, such as IP address, device information, and browsing activity;
- Cookies and similar tracking technologies.
4. Tracking Cookies Data
5. Use of Data
We may use the collected data for various purposes:
- To provide and maintain our services;
- To notify you about changes to our services;
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our services;
- To provide customer support;
- To gather analysis or valuable information to improve our services;
- To monitor the usage of our services;
- To detect, prevent, and address technical issues;
- To fulfill any other purpose disclosed to you and with your consent.
6. Retention of Data
7. Disclosure of Data
We may disclose your Personal Data to:
- Third-party service providers who help us operate and improve our services;
- Business partners and affiliates for the purposes of providing our services;
- If required by law or to protect our rights and interests.
If you are located in the European Economic Area (EEA), you have certain data protection rights. We process your data based on legitimate interests or to fulfill a contract, and we ensure appropriate security measures are in place.
If you wish to be informed what Personal Data we hold about you and if you want it to be removed from our systems, please email us at email@example.com.In certain circumstances, you have the following data protection rights:
- The right to access, update or to delete the information we have on you;
- The right to have your information rectified if that information is inaccurate or incomplete;
- The right to object to our processing of your Personal Data;
- The right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal information;
- The right to be provided with a copy of your Personal Data in a structured, machine-readable and commonly used format; and
- The right to withdraw your consent at any time where we rely on your consent to process your personal information.
Please note that we may ask you to verify your identity before responding to such requests. Please note, we may not able to provide Service without some necessary data.
You have the right to complain to a Data Protection Authority about our collection and use of your Personal Data. For more information, please contact your local data protection authority in the European Economic Area (EEA).
We implement reasonable security measures to protect against the unauthorized access, use, alteration, or destruction of your Personal Data.
We may use third-party service providers to monitor and analyze the use of our services, such as Google Analytics. These providers have their own privacy policies and practices in place.
We may use third-party Service Providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Service.
Google Analytics is a web analytics service offered by Google that tracks and reports website traffic. Google uses the data collected to track and monitor the use of our Service. This data is shared with other Google services. Google may use the collected data to contextualize and personalize the ads of its own advertising network.
For more information on the privacy practices of Google, please visit the Google Privacy Terms web page.
We also encourage you to review the Google's policy for safeguarding your data: https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/6004245.
We partner with Microsoft Clarity and Microsoft Advertising to capture how you use and interact with our website through behavioral metrics, heatmaps, and session replay to improve and market our products/services. Website usage data is captured using first and third-party cookies and other tracking technologies to determine the popularity of products/services and online activity. Additionally, we use this information for site optimization, fraud/security purposes, and advertising.
For more information about how Microsoft collects and uses your data, visit the Microsoft Privacy Statement.
We may display advertisements on our services. These advertisements may be served by third-party ad networks who may collect information about your visits to our services and other websites.
12. Behavioral Remarketing
We may provide paid products and/or services within the Service. In that case, we use third-party services for payment processing (e.g., payment processors).
14. Links to Other Sites
Our services may contain links to other websites. We are not responsible for the privacy practices or content of these third-party websites. We encourage you to read their privacy policies.
16. Contact Us